1. Exhibitor agrees to occupy exhibit space as assigned, and to be open and staffed during all regular festival hours. Exhibitor also agrees not to sublet or apportion to anyone else said space.
2. Exhibitor agrees that if accepted by Producer, Healthy Living Festival, Inc., into the April 8-9, 2017 Healthy Living Festival that Producer is under no obligation to rent space to Exhibitor in future events or future years.
3. Insurance, if desired by Exhibitor, must be obtained by him or her at their own expense. The Producer or the
Del Mar Fairgrounds assume no risk; and by the acceptance of this agreement, the Exhibitor expressly releases the Producer and the Del Mar
Fairgrounds of and from any and all liability for any damage, injury, theft, or loss to any person or goods which may arise from the rental
and occupation of said space by the Exhibitor.
4. The Producer will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to
produce the fair due to reasons of the enclosure in which the fair is to be produced being, before, or during the fair, destroyed by
fire or other calamity, or by any act of God, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances, or any legal authority, or any other cause
beyond the Producer's control.
5. The Producer may rent or license space for any exhibit of interest to the general public or of educational
value. All exhibits must be designed, constructed and operated in good taste and in accordance with the best interest of the festival,
which Producer in its sole discretion shall have the right to decide. All sales, publicity and promotion activities conducted by the
Exhibitor must be confined to his or her space. Carnival tactics and the use of a public address system are forbidden.
6. Exhibitor consents that photographs taken and filming recorded of him or her self, employees and volunteers
and booth and products at the festival may be used for advertising and publicity for this or any future expositions producer may present.
7.Exhibitor, if selling any kind of taxable product, is required to have a California Seller Permit and to inform Producer of the permit number IN ADVANCE of the festival.
8. Cancellations: If Exhibitor must cancel his or her space(s) at the festival, it is Exhibitor's
responsibility to notify the Producer immediately. There is a 50% of exhibit fee (booth rental fee) charge for cancellation prior to
February 1, 2017, and a 100% exhibit fee (booth rental fee) charge for cancellation on or after February 1, 2017.